|Home||Archery Pricing||Taxi Pictures||2013 Bow Kills|
|Contact Us||Instruction||Taxi Pricing||2013 Gun Kills|
|(608) 574-4327||Land For Sale||Food Plotting||Taxi Care||Shop Pictures|
Tim and Amy Tibbits are NAA Level II archery instructors and
Tim is an advanced certified archery instructor
We train you using your own equipment to improve your target scores and shooting form.
If you're looking for lessons for your kids, they need to have their own equipment.
We have kids archery equipment for sale, but not for lease.
are trained to help you:
Develop a better shot
Develop a mental program
Questions you should ask yourself about your archery game:
|Are you interested in increasing your archery performance?|
|Have you ever had had buck fever and missed a hunting shot because of it?|
|Do you get really nervous about shooting around other people?|
|Have you spent more than $100-$200 in the past 4 months on archery equipment hoping to improve your score?|
|Have you ever flinched (felt like you had a small seizure before the shot took off and the pin was in the wrong spot)?|
|Have you ever “Shot a drive by” (you know the pin goes through the target and you punched it off as the pin hit the center of the target)?|
|Have you ever froze on the target (your pin sits below, above, or on the side of the target and you couldn’t make the shot happen)?|
|Have you ever left the range knowing you can shoot better, but you are shooting worse?|
|Can you put the pin on the target without hammering the trigger?|
|Have you ever wondered how a lot of shooters hold so steady?|
|Have you spent hours tuning feeling there’s something wrong with this thing (It’s not me!)?|
|Are you stuck at a certain score?|
If you answered yes to any of the Previous questions, an archery instructor may be something you should consider!
a Glimpse of how we’ll help:
· We’ll develop a program specifically to target your needs and your style.
· We’ll look at your equipment and help set that equipment up to best fit you and your shooting style
· We’ll critique your form and shooting style through videotaping and shooting analysis.
· We’ll help you fine-tune your shot sequence.
· We’ll let you try multiple releases to see what fits you best. (Sometimes the release you shoot is the best but you just shoot it wrong). Lets see what fits your shooting personality.
· We’ll help you develop goals and come up with a plan to improve your archery game.
· We’ll help you develop a mental approach to archery.
· We’ll put together a strong shot process tying together the physical technical and mental aspects of shooting a strong accurate shot.
Let us help You shoot Better
for a free PHONE consultation!
After initial consultation, Sessions are priced based on:
(4 hours max)
Full Day Session
(8 hours max)
Group Rates and classes also available.
Get your buddies together and make it more cost efficient for all!
For about the cost of shooting an archery competition, you can improve your archery performance.